Thursday, November 18, 2010

Just Crush

"Just Crush"

A mash-up of Paramore's "Crush Crush Crush" vs. Lady Gaga's "Just Dance".

This is one of my all-time favorite mash-ups, because I love these two artists. Hayley Williams (Paramore) can definitely hold her own with her strong vocals and as the only female in the band, and Lady Gaga has some serious Madonna stage presence. I like the way this was centered around Lady Gaga's vocals, while Hayley Williams' is just kinda whispering her part in the background. I didn't think I would like Lady Gaga's voice coupled with electric guitars, but it works here. And it makes for a really great work-out song!

1 comment:

  1. This does sound really cool! I like the two layers to this song, each is unique but they come really well together

    ReplyDelete